[Linux-aus] Hardware donation: IBM BladeCenter + 10 HS21/22 blades

gary.allpikes gary at allpikes.com.au
Fri Jan 10 09:30:40 EST 2014

I've still got the DL360G5 I offered up on the list a while back if
anyone is interested.

-------

Hi All,

I've got a HP DL360 G5 with dual quad core Xeons (5450's from memory)
and 32GB of Reg ECC RAM Jackson can have if someone wants to pay the
freight.

I am in Perth.

The machine is a 1RU server with dual hotswap PSU's and a battery-backed
cached RAID controller. Has dual gig-e ethernet and an ILO Advanced
license on it.

It needs 1 or more 2.5" SAS drives as it has no hard drives in it at the
moment.

It is a retired VMware host server.

-------

Maybe someone at linux.conf.au is looking for some excess baggage??