[Linux-aus] MINUTES of Council Meeting 28 Jan 2014

Linux Australia Secretary secretary at linux.org.au
Sat Feb 8 00:21:21 EST 2014

>/
/>/      Feedback from BRENDAN MOLLOY regarding Gender field on Membership
/>/      sign up form
/>/      DEFERRED: Discussion deferred to F2F.
/>/      ACTION: Kathy to add to F2F agenda, ACTION COMPLETE
/>/
/
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/memberdb/+bug/1104742  <https://bugs.launchpad.net/memberdb/+bug/1104742>

> FYI I brought this issue up a year ago on list and I put a bug in launchpad

> The field isn't marked as compulsory, but the interface makes you select
either male or female.

Thanks Michael, we'll also take into account the launchpad bugs as we write the spec for MemberDB enhancements.

Is there anyone else on list willing and/or able to assist with the MemberDB enhancements?

Kind regards,
K.
--
Kathy Reid