[Linux-aus] Nomination for Council Member / Treasurer

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri Dec 19 14:43:37 EST 2014

Hi Tennessee

On 12/18/2014 11:25 AM, Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
> I'm not aware of the details of the allegation of hostility, it's a
> bit hard to people unaware of what you are referring to to judge your
> claim. Without that evidence, it sounds like you might be drawing a
> bit of a long bow here.

http://www.itwire.com/opinion-and-analysis/open-sauce/62138-elitist-linux-australia-has-no-time-for-the-less-fortunate

http://www.itwire.com/opinion-and-analysis/beerfiles/58486-closed-minds-of-%E2%80%9Copen-source%E2%80%9D-eject-itwire-from-linux-conference

Everyone one of the Author's articles have the Disclaimer at the top;

Author's Opinion

The views in this column are those of the author and do not necessarily
reflect the views of iTWire.

However whenever the author has been taken to task in comment threads,
the editor and part-owner of the publication post a comment stating that
ITWire is 100% behind Sam and his article.

regards