[Linux-aus] Accepting my nominations for council

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:46:34 EST 2014

In light of the discussions on the list, I hereby declare my relevant
affiliations:

- Chair of LCA2017 Hobart bid committee, applying to host
Linux.conf.au, a conference under Linux Australia's auspices, in
January 2017
- Fellow ( & voting member ) of the Python Software Foundation, a US
501(c) Non-Profit that has offered grants to PyCon Australia, a Linux
Australia conference in the past
- Employed by Asdeq Labs Pty Ltd, which does not produce FOSS, but has
been a financial contributor to PyCon Australia, a Linux Australia
conference in the past.
- Contracted author with O'Reilly Media, Inc, a US publishing house
that has provided in-kind sponsorship to Linux Australia conferences
in the past

I do not believe any of these affiliations impact my ability to
impartially discharge the majority of my duties as a council member.

If Hobart is awarded LCA2017, I will seek to abstain from any council
business regarding LCA2017, or from LCA2016 where a conflict of
interest is identified.

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer