[Linux-aus] OpenRadio MiniConf registrations now open

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Mon Dec 8 11:40:41 EST 2014

Good morning all,

So now would be a good time to open up the registration for the
OpenRadio MiniConf. This is also a good time as a reminder that the CfP
for the miniconf will be closing on the 14th of December.

As part of the registration you are booking a seat and a kit for the
OpenRadio miniconf.

Since this is our first build'a'thon at LCA we are setting a limit on
seats to 30. We are aiming to dedicate enough time to each of the
participants to complete the kit on the day.

The whole day will be devoted to building the understanding the kit.
As we have limited seats, please order one kit.

Extra kits will be made available after the conference.

Because of the time lines, we will be ordering kits in advance and will
deliver them directly at the miniconf.

To register please head to Davids site;
   http://www.rowetel.com/blog/?page_id=3780#cart

For further information please email me at;
   vk5fj at wia.org.au

Or see the wiki at;
   https://linux.conf.au/wiki/index.php?title=Open_Radio_Miniconf

regards and 73,

Kim VK5FJ
--
PS - Please forward this email to relevant communities, or email me if
there are some I missed.