[Linux-aus] [Announce] [LACTTE] Declaration of Council Election and call for Nominations

Russell Stuart russell-linuxaus at stuart.id.au
Sat Dec 6 23:19:15 EST 2014

On Sat, 2014-12-06 at 21:00 +1100, Linux Australia Secretary wrote:
> Currently, we have the following nominations:
> https://www.linux.org.au/membership/index.php?page=view-election&id=21

Does MemberDB have a way of declining nominations?  If not, if would be
helpful is members on the current committee said whether they intend to
accept their nominations for next year.

I think this years Executive has been outstanding.  Most of them have
been renominated.  If they intend to accept I do not want to create
competition.  I doubt I'm the only person who wants the current
committee to continue.

IIRC, only Kathy and Hugh have said they will not be standing again.
What about the rest of you?