[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] [Announce] Declaration of Council Election and call for Nominations

Linux Australia Secretary secretary at linux.org.au
Sat Dec 6 21:00:49 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

As per Josh's email below, this is a courtesy note to advise that we are
now a week and a half from nominations closing.

Currently, we have the following nominations:
https://www.linux.org.au/membership/index.php?page=view-election&id=21

President:
3 members nominated, 1 with sufficient nominations to be a candidate, 0
accepted nominations

Vice-President:
3 members nominated, 1 with sufficient nominations to be a candidate, 0
accepted nominations

Secretary:
2 members nominated, 1 with sufficient nominations to be a candidate, 0
accepted nominations

Treasurer:
2 members nominated, 0 with sufficient nominations to be a candidate, 0
accepted nominations

Ordinary Council Member (3 vacant positions):
6 members nominated, 5 with sufficient nominations to be a candidate, 1
accepted nomination

If you are thinking about nominating for Council, or nominating someone
else, now is the time to act.
If you have sufficient nominations to be a Candidate, now is the time to
accept your nomination (see above link). You must accept your nomination
by 17th December to be considered a Candidate.

If you are having difficulty with your MemberDB password or username,
please do contact me and we'll work through it.

With kind regards,
Kathy

Kathy Reid
Secretary