[Linux-aus] Kiwi PyCon 2014 Financial aid deadline 22nd

Tom Eastman tom at eastman.net.nz
Wed Aug 20 16:06:23 EST 2014

Good evening,

There are only two days left to apply for Financial Aid to attend Kiwi
PyCon 2014.

If you would like to come to the conference, but for whatever reason
don't feel like you have the resources to make it, the financial aid
programme can help.

Head over to http://kiwi.pycon.org/financial-aid/ and read the details,
but the TL; DR version is: ANYONE can apply.

...as long as you do it on the 22nd or before, because we're going to
have to contact people as soon as humanly possible after the deadline
passes. Late applications may well be out of luck.

So please, don't hesitate to apply, if you want to come to Kiwi PyCon,
then we want to do what we can to get you here.

Cheers!

	Tom

--
  Tom Eastman  //  Catalyst IT  //  +64 4 803 2432