[Linux-aus] Can the PyCon messages be limited to the Python lists?

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Mon Aug 18 22:32:12 EST 2014

Hi all,

I really hate to be the one to grumble but is it possible to keep all
the PyCon messages contained to the Python lists?

Anyone interested in hearing about Python will have already subscribed
to those lists, leaving those of us here only having a passing interest.

An announcement about upcoming conferences is fine, but all the
up-to-the-minute reminders about speakers, accommodation and transport
is surely only needed by those likely to attend - who will have either
subscribed to the conference list or will be on one of the many Python
lists.

Sorry to be so negative but I'm sure I'm not the only one who is a bit
Pythoned-out of late :-)

Many thanks,
Adam.