[Linux-aus] Hobart bid for linux.conf.au 2017

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Aug 7 11:37:29 EST 2014

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 05:15:26PM +1000, Christopher Neugebauer wrote:
> To the membership and council of Linux Australia,
>
> It's a great privilege to present Hobart's bid to hold linux.conf.au 2017.

Looks good.  My only question is around:

"
We have secured two options for our conference venue in January 2017,
with access commencing on Sunday to allow our technical crews time to
set up the venue. The options are:
•15-21 January 2017 or
•22-28 January 2017
Our preferred dates are 15-21 January, as we will have exclusive use of
the entire venue complex for this week.
"

When you say access commencing on Sunday you do mean the sunday /before/
the conference right?  So 8th Jan for a conference start on 15th.

/me is looking forward to riding up Mt Wellington :)

Yours Tony