[Linux-aus] Special support for women

Luke Martinez me at luke.asia
Wed Oct 30 10:31:05 EST 2013

How about, we actually accept that less women enjoy doing I.T. than men and
_that's_ why they're not in I.T.? And we don't need to go on a quest to
find women to join IT?

Just like how we're not going on an "Affirmative action" quest to gain male
teachers, nurses etc.

Maybe, just maybe, there _is_ a difference between genders. And It's okay.

Luke Martinez
me at luke.asia