[Linux-aus] grr

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Sat Oct 19 10:17:15 EST 2013

Hi Chris, all

I think clarity on the options is good and needs to be transferred from year to year so the issue doesn't have to be revisited.

While it is nice to have the option of requesting a discount or fee waiver, do appreciate that people don't like handouts or being made to feel like they have to beg. That is a matter of dignity.

Thus it is the means and the communication, not the offer itself, that is the key issue.