[Linux-aus] Please update your membership details in preparation for the 2013 Member Survey

Linux Australia Secretary secretary at linux.org.au
Sat Oct 12 11:12:02 EST 2013

Dear Linux Australia Members,

You're receiving this email because you're on the 'Announce' or
'Linux-Aus' mailing list.

In preparation for the 2013 Linux Australia Member Survey, I am asking
you to take five minutes from your busy day to ensure your member
details are correct in our Membership Database.
https://www.linux.org.au/membership/

Your co-operation will help us to ensure the Survey delivers excellent
value by being founded on accurate input data, and will also allow us to
have a better idea of the currency of the database.

If you no longer wish to be a member of Linux Australia (we hope there's
no one in this category!) then pursuant to Clause (4)(b) of the Linux
Australia constitution[1], you simply need to respond to this email to
advise of your wishes.

We're very excited to be running the 2013 Linux Australia Member Survey
in conjunction with ACSPRI, and thank you in advance for your co-operation.

As always, your comments, questions and feedback are warmly welcomed.

Kind regards,
Kathy

[1] http://www.linux.org.au/constitution

--