[Linux-aus] [OT] [donation] Peter Miller laptop

Jessica Smith jessica at itgrrl.com
Fri Oct 11 12:10:03 EST 2013

Sent on behalf of Pia Waugh, who is coordinating donations.

==========

For all my linux.conf.au and SLUG (Sydney Linux User Group) friends, if you
would like to contribute to a new laptop for the awesome, persevering, wise
and inspiring Mr Peter Miller, please message me privately for details (
pia.waugh at gmail.com). Peter has been soldiering on with an old laptop that
doesn't hold charge and is completely on its last legs. For an old (but
spritely) coder who has basically been rather preoccupied with fighting
bone cancer recently, it is a small thing we can do to give back for all
the incredible contributions (code, wisdom and cheek) he has made to all of
our lives :)

If you know Peter but have been living under a rock :) See http://blogs.**
operationaldynamics.com/**pmiller/health/not-so-gentle/**
the-not-so-gentle-answer<http://blogs.operationaldynamics.com/pmiller/health/not-so-gentle/the-not-so-gentle-answer>

Cheers,

Jessica