[Linux-aus] grr

Robyn Willison robyn at robynspcs.com
Thu Nov 7 21:08:43 EST 2013

Hi Euan

This is not an attack against you personally.

A pensioner earns approximately $600 a fortnight before any living expenses.

Gina Reinhardt earns $**** I don't know how much a fortnight.

But we both pay the same?

Previous conferences have had concession card holders pay the same as
students.

Regards

Robyn