[Linux-aus] Adelaide Tech meet, 29th May. HackerSpace opens at 6pm, talks start at 7pm.

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Fri May 24 12:05:18 EST 2013

Morning folks,

The next Adelaide Tech Meet will be at HackerSpace Adelaide next
Wednesday evening. The HackerSpace folks will be doing their thing,
hacking on what projects they bring. HackerSpace opens at 6pm, talks
start at 7pm.

Where:
    HackerSpaceAdelaide
    Level 9, 80 King William Street, Adelaide
    http://hackerspace-adelaide.org.au/wiki/Main_Page

Date:
    Wednesday the 29th of May

Time:
    Talks 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
    Food'n'Drinks 8:00pm - late

Lightning Talk Topics;
- Simon; ProxMox - Virtualisation Linux Distro
- Pankaj; Bakery with distributed menu system (Drupal)
- Kim; data.gov.au
- Lightning slot <- your talk here

After the meet, we will head out for some food'n'drink and more
discussion. Or stay and tinker along side HackerSpace folks =)

We are moving the Adelaide Tech meet to the last Wednesday of the month.

regards,

Kim
--
http://www.theskynet.org/