[Linux-aus] Are you interested in being an Australian Internet Governance Forum Ambassador?

Glen Turner gdt at gdt.id.au
Wed May 22 10:06:23 EST 2013

Related: an actual civil Internet governance organisation is asking the public about it's future priorities. Note that this is the broad policy-setting body of the IETF and associated groups. If you'd like to alter the requirement for acceptable patents in RFCs from RAND to RF then this is an occasion.

--
 Glen Turner <http://www.gdt.id.au/~gdt/>