[Linux-aus] Seeking feedback - EFA Citizens Not Suspects campaign

David Lyon david.lyon at hackerpads.com
Thu Jun 13 10:05:53 EST 2013

Very interesting. In the States they call this "building value" and
it makes some sense to work on improving how computers work which in
turn helps Industry.

Here I think it's bought just to try to understand what (thought) plane
the rest of the world is actually on. I doubt that there's any way to
recoup the money spent on these technologies.