[Linux-aus] OSDC CFP extended to 08 July

OSDC 2013 papers at osdc.org.nz
Fri Jun 7 08:56:10 EST 2013

Can you please forward this to your mailing lists:

*

We are loving the submissions that are coming through, but we still want
MORE!

Our focus this year is security, identity and privacy.

We need YOU as a presenter! Your pet project, what you're currently
working on, what you'd like to work on. You've got a great idea in your
head, and and we would like you to speak about it at OSDC2013 Auckland.
Perhaps someone has suggested that you submit a proposal because they're
impressed with what you've been doing, or perhaps you've given talks at
other conferences or events and you'd like to give one here. Perhaps
you're a repeat speaker, or at least a repeat proposal-submitter and you
want some hints on how to make it much more likely your talk will be
accepted. Now you need to read Jacinta Richardson's document on how to
submit a presentation
<http://osdcnz.wordpress.com/need-to-know/getting-your-conference-abstractproposal-accepted/>.

Your presentation should be either 30 or 45 minutes. Please email your
submission to papers at osdc.org.nz <mailto:papers at osdc.org.nz>. CFP closes
08 July. Have fun!

Visit www.osdc.org.nz <http://www.osdc.org.nz>for registration and
information.