[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Expression of interest for LCA2015 - Hobart

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Wed Jul 10 16:26:55 EST 2013

On 10 July 2013 16:13, Joshua Hesketh <josh at nitrotech.org> wrote:

> The council would be quite willing to accept an late bid with an
> alternative venue that we would assess on its merits if you feel like you
> could complete it within a reasonable timeframe.

We made the call because we didn't feel a reasonable time frame would be
met. Due to travel commitments primarily for Chris and myself, you'd be
looking at over a month.

However if we submit a bid for 2016 well before they're asked for,
certainly some qualified feedback could be given at that juncture?

--
Craige McWhirter

*M:* 0415958783
*W:* http://mcwhirter.com.au/