[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Expression of interest for LCA2015 - Hobart

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Wed Jul 10 16:13:57 EST 2013

Hello Craige,

Thank you for the update and for your hard work up to this point.

The council would be quite willing to accept an late bid with an
alternative venue that we would assess on its merits if you feel like
you could complete it within a reasonable timeframe. We'd love to
encourage anybody who is keen on running an LCA to bid for any (and
every) year they can incase they don't achieve it. Primarily I feel like
this would be a good practice for 2016.

Cheers,
Josh