[Linux-aus] Linux, Open-Source and the young-people.

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Jan 24 12:57:37 EST 2013

On Wed, 2013-01-23 at 23:41 +1100, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Did you check your spam folder?

See my last post from last night...
I get no messages from announce list, haven't for, as far as I can see
in this folder (and my filters in evolution place list mail in list
folders before it processes spam to spam folder, so even if it was spam,
it would be in here)

Also, the list server is still not talking to me for subscriber
commands, 25 hours now and counting still waiting for my "password
reminder"  :)
(have emailed list owner to look into)