[Linux-aus] servers

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Thu Jan 17 11:15:18 EST 2013

Recently LUV requested donations of new server hardware.  We were successful
and received more offers than needed.  While I can't just give stuff away, if
someone has a good FOSS need for a rack mounted server that's a few years old
(but still quite powerful) then let me know off-list and I'll forward the
request.

Note that if you are outside Victoria then you should consider how you will
arrange to get the server.

Also donations of SAS disks that are 70G or bigger would be appreciated, some
of the things we have planned for LUV servers need more storage.  I can
collect SAS disks from LCA with prior arrangement.