[Linux-aus] Announcing my running for LA President

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Mon Jan 14 16:11:15 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

At the urging of a number of previous committee members I have decided to
accept my nomination too run for the Linux Australia President. If elected
to this position I have an agenda of changes I wish to make. These changes
are based on many discussions with people in the community, including
current and previous committees.

These are documented at the following locations;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ddTn05kMzFD5EJJqhiOpW1J3Z4B5dZkDk3hxAqTvpNg/edit
(comments
can be viewed and added on this version)
and

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ddTn05kMzFD5EJJqhiOpW1J3Z4B5dZkDk3hxAqTvpNg/pub

I urge that if you disagree with these changes please run against me.

Thanks for your time.

Tim