[Linux-aus] Existing council planning on rerunning?

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Sun Jan 13 01:14:17 EST 2013

Howdy,

Just to follow up on this, I would like to point out that there is only
3 more days left for nominations and nominees to become candidates.

Currently the President, Vice-president and Treasurer roles remain with
no candidates. If you know of somebody who would make a good leader for
our community - or you think you would like to yourself - please head
over to the election page:
https://www.linux.org.au/membership/index.php?page=view-election&id=19

Cheers,
Josh