[Linux-aus] Existing council planning on rerunning?

Jamezpolley jamezpolley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:20:23 EST 2013

I don't intend to accept any nominations.

The amount of time I've been able to give to LA this year has been spectacularly awkward - enough to prevent me achieving other things I want to do, but not enough to achieve the things I wanted to do with LA.

I'm going to have even less time to give to LA over the next 12 months. I'd much rather see the council being run by people with enthusiasm and time than have it held back by my lack of availability.

I've nominated a few people who I feel have already been doing a great job, or who have demonstrated that they have a passion for moving LA forward.