[Linux-aus] Name change election results..

Russell Stuart russell-linuxaus at stuart.id.au
Thu Jan 3 16:21:48 EST 2013

On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 15:39 +1100, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> In the interest of fairness, I would therefore suggest to go forward
> with the second round of voting

I wouldn't do that.  Changing the rules mid stream doesn't seem like a
good idea to me.  I didn't read or think about them enough, but
obviously some people did and voted accordingly.

> Otherwise we will always have the question hanging around about "what
> if the voting process had been different...".

I am sure they will.  My answer is leave it for the next committee to
sort out.  It's only a few weeks until we elect them after all.