[Linux-aus] Amazon Web Services Credits for LUGs

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sat Feb 9 23:34:39 EST 2013

Hello all,

Last week at the Linux Australia AGM in Canberra I offered US$500 credit
on Amazon Web Services for any LUG in Australia and New Zealand that
wants it (and including LA). No strings attached, do with it what you
want (subject to standard Ts & Cs) - just some credit that I'll
endeavour to get re-issued each year to support LUGs in the region.
Several groups took me up on this; if any LUG missed out, please contact
me off-list. I have a limit of 10 of these US$500 credits (US$5k total).

  James
--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to