[Linux-aus] [LCA2013-Chat] The "Crowd-Sourcing TBL" Fundraiser

Joshua Hesketh josh at opentechnologysolutions.com.au
Thu Feb 7 21:47:19 EST 2013

Yes these options are being discussed with the people and entities
involved. It is quite complicated. At this point we are at the very
least ensuring the Pia isn't personally out of pocket. We will continue
to explore other avenues of reasoning but the bottom line is that
contracts were signed.

Cheers,
Josh