[Linux-aus] Council Meeting 1 February 2013 - Minutes

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:48:56 EST 2013

Thanks Silvia, I really appreciate your... appreciation. :)

Like a few other LA Council retirees, I consider myself close to and
interested in where LA goes from here. I am *very* happy that I have
been succeeded as VP by Hugh and *extremely* happy that we have Josh H
as President. The secretary, treasurer and ordinary members are all
first class as well.

After three years on the Council and having been in the thick of
running LCA2013 I have decided to back off for a while, but I plan to
keep an eye on LA activities this year and offer my support where I
can do some good.

--
MC