[Linux-aus] Council Meeting 1 February 2013 - Minutes

Brent Wallis brent.wallis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:06:25 EST 2013

Tks Kathy!

Erm:

"Log of Correspondence
A. Council received one item of correspondence and it was discussed in
camera."

"An additional (2) items were discussed/in camera./"

Why post these items in the minutes?
I can think of 20 x 100+ reasons why in camera conversations must happen
but IMHO and with deepest respect to all newly elected council members,
including such in the minutes seems provocative.
Why not just leave them out?

Rgds
BW