[Linux-aus] LUG IRC Meeting Tuesday 25th Sept 9pm EST

Don Knowles donakk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 01:00:53 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

It's that time of the month again, when we can get together and chat about
all things LUG related.
Anyone out there want to represent their LUG, come and join us
at irc.freenode.net/#linux-aus-lugs
Tuesday 9pm EST, 8:30pm South Aust time, 7pm Western Australia time

Maybe we could chat about putting a unified bid in for LCA 2014? Of course,
the middle of the Nullarbor Plain might be a difficult venue...

Newcastle, are you out there? No, no, not on the Nullarbor, I meant send
someone to chat, tell us your successes!

See you all then,
--
Don Knowles, Rockhampton, Australia
a Founding Member of Central Queensland Linux User Group