[Linux-aus] LCA2014 - Next steps to get it done?

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Tue Sep 4 21:13:31 EST 2012

There was also a session along those lines at LCA 2012 which was
Great!, and was why we put an Expression of Interest in.

However the Perth bid prior to that session was going to be for 2015,
so we hadn't really done much work, and as such didn't ask a lot of
the right questions.  Also by the time I got home, discussed the bid
with other people, and it got to the Expression of Interest stage, I
had forgotten a lot of the great knowledge imparted at the LCA
session.

There were also a bunch of new questions that people came up with once
we started jotting down ideas. So I think there would still be value
in a session later on in the process.

Kind Regards
Luke John