[Linux-aus] LCA2014 - Next steps to get it done?

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Tue Sep 4 21:04:06 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-04 at 17:44 +0800, Luke John wrote:
> how many delegates did you get last
> year per ticket type,

Actually - can we just document that somewhere on the wiki now with
historical data?  We seem to have extracted that info at every ghosts
I've attended, and it doesn't seem to end up anywhere useful.  It would
be great to just have that available to bid teams.

I think it would also be useful to list venue costs for recent years,
catering costs, etc. Eg. The basics. The must have items.

I don't think there's any reason this data needs to be secret, and it
helps hugely to people who don't have experience running events to know
those figures to compare against when they're looking for quotes.

On the other hand, there might be a good reason for keeping that info
secret - in which case, I'm happy to be edumacated! :)

cheers
Donna

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director