[Linux-aus] Minute updates

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Wed Oct 24 01:51:31 EST 2012

Hello all,

You may have noticed that we, as the council, have been a little bit
amiss with posting our minutes from our fortnightly teleconf meetings.

We have been meeting most fortnights and discussing and acting on a many
number of things. Sadly the priority of taking and posting minutes has
slipped us and we've fallen behind. I've started to dig out what minutes
I can and posted them on the linux.org.au website. For those interested
please follow the links below.

http://linux.org.au/meeting/2012-10-04
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2012-09-19
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2012-07-11
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2012-05-16

Clearly there are still a few missing and I will continue to follow them
up. Please also excuse the brevity of the minutes. Should anybody have
any questions please ask the council and we'll do our best to clarify
anything missing.

Cheers,
Josh