[Linux-aus] Sydney OSIA event tonight

Steve Dalton steve at refactor.com.au
Tue May 22 15:52:50 EST 2012

Hi All

My apologies for the cross-post from another list and the short notice -
but I just wanted to let you all know that there is a Sydney OSIA
networking event tonight at 6:30 at the Kirribilli club, you are all very
welcome to attend.

It might not seem to some of you that OSIA does a lot, but we have recently
been quite active, especially in the government area around the TPP (Trans
Pacific Partnership) negotiations. We have also been running some member
events and are shortly going to launch a new website.

If you want to hear more about what we've been up to and meet other OSIA
members, please come along. All the details are in the mail below.

Steve