[Linux-aus] Are you a LUG? I probably want to hear from you!

Steve Walsh steve at lca2013.linux.org.au
Thu Mar 15 15:40:44 EST 2012

Hi Folks

As part of getting LCA2013 happening, we're trying to get contact
details for the LUGS around Australia. So far, we have contact details for;

CLUG, PLUG, SLUG, GCLUG, TasLUG, ADLFLOSS and UTasCS.

Sadly, we don't have details for NEWLUG, HUMBUG, SALUG, MLUG, CQLUG, or
any of the others.

If you're from these LUGs, and would like to receive LCA2013 Postcards
and Stickers, or are from another LUG not mentioned above and just let
us know you exist, send us an email to contact at lca2013.linux.org.au
telling us know how many of which and where they need to go, we'll get
them in the post to you absolutely free of charge!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone

Steve Walsh
LCA2013 Party Crew
http://lca2013.linux.org.au