[Linux-aus] LA Name Change - the process

John Dalton john at johndalton.info
Fri Jul 20 13:41:14 EST 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Russell Coker <russell at coker.com.au> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2012, Anestis Kozakis <kenosti at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Apart from Linux.conf, when was the last time Linux Australia did any
>> Linux advocacy?  When was the last time we saw a link to an article or
>> news item that had a quote form someone representing Linux Australia
>> regarding the promotion/use of Linux?
>
> The current Linux Australia is doing good things and we need an organisation
> to do that.  But they aren't things that I'm good at or really interested in
> doing personally.

There are now 54 messages in this thread, the very first message of
which explained how to vote no. I counted ~300 messages in my archive
on this topic before I stopped looking for more.  Nobody who hasn't
already been convinced one way or another is going to change their
mind at this point.

Can we please all just shut up and vote?

J.

--
http://johndalton.info
http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnrdalton