[Linux-aus] linux-aus Digest, Vol 59, Issue 7

Bianca Gibson ringwraithenator at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:20:19 EST 2012

Repeating my comment from the council mailing list:

"On 14 February 2012 22:07, Paul Wayper <paulway at mabula.net> wrote:

> If you have any questions or need more detail please don't hesitate to ask
> :-)

Seems good, but there are two things:
-Is there any equipment already at ANU that would do the job? They might
have set ups for recording lectures.
-We've been looking into recording our meetings at MLUG as well, and
decided we'd keep it simple with just audio on a portable recorder (already
owned by a member) first to see how things went and iron out the problems,
have you considered doing something similar?"

Additional stuff:
Wanting to practice for LCA makes sense, where does the LCA gear go between
LCAs? Is it available?