[Linux-aus] Grant request: meeting recording system for CLUG

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Tue Feb 14 19:39:20 EST 2012

I recommend taking a look at my talk at LCA. Have you thought about trying
to replicate my recording/streaming in a box solution?

I applaud the effort to try and get CLUG talks online but I'm not sure this
set up is the best solution for this use case. This set up sounds perfect
for a conference which runs for a day in one place but seems overly
complicated for a couple of 1 hour talks. Is there an alternative motive to
practice for LCA? (Which would be a good justification.)

Tim