[Linux-aus] PyCon Australia is seeking a host city for 2014 & 2015

Samuel Marks samuelmarks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 20:28:37 EST 2012

Should be able to host at Macquarie University in affiliating with my
open-source promoting student-group for tech-entrepreneurs; from past
experience was only a few hundred a day (for security; non-negotiable);
which we should be able to cover through membership dues and/or donations.

Samuel Marks
http://linkedin.com/in/samuelmarks