[Linux-aus] PyCon Australia is seeking a host city for 2014 & 2015

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:59:36 EST 2012

Hello there!

PyCon Australia is currently seeking expressions of interest for an
Australian city to host the conference for its 2014 & 2015 editions.

The bid process is a relatively simple one: at this stage, we just
want teams who are interested in running the conference in 2014 & 2015
to get in contact with us and to let us know that they're interested
in bidding.

Once we've received expressions of interest, we will be in contact
with those who have expressed interest, and we'll let them know how we
intend for the bid process to proceed.

So, if you're interested in taking PyCon Australia to a new city and
new audience, send an e-mail to contact at pycon-au.org – let us know:

- Who you are
- Which Australian city you'd be planning on hosting the conference in

Expressions of interest will close on Friday 1 February.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-- The PyCon Australia team.

--Christopher Neugebauer
Conference Coordinator and Sponsor Liaison

PyCon Australia: Hobart 2013 -- http://pycon-au.org -- @pyconau
6–7 July 2013, more details coming soon.

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --
WWW: http://chris.neugebauer.id.au -- Twitter/Identi.ca: @chrisjrn