[Linux-aus] AGM, Election, Name Change & Rusty Wrench Award

Stewart Smith stewart at flamingspork.com
Mon Dec 17 09:54:12 EST 2012

John Ferlito <johnf at inodes.org> writes:
> That's correct and I'm not sure if we made it totally clear. This vote
> is not an "election" per say. It is a mechanism we are using to trim
> down the list of names.

FWIW It came across okay to me - and it's great to see a process for
whittling down alternatives. With so many at the first stage, I would
totally welcome anybody with a patch to make the drop down menu for
preferences grey out numbers you've already used.. I had flashbacks to
Senate ballot papers with a billion candidates.

--
Stewart Smith