[Linux-aus] Request - A UEFI Education page on Linux Australia Website?

James Polley jamezpolley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 15:08:17 EST 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Brent Wallis <brent.wallis at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear LA Council,
>
> May we place a page on the Linux Australia Website specifically designed
> to educate and debate the issues around UEFI Secure Boot?

No permission needed to add a page to the wiki :) Just hit up
http://wiki.linux.org.au/, log in (link is on the top-right, same
username/password as for MemberDB - you can change it at
https://www.linux.org.au/membership/ if you've forgotten it).

I think the main website requires extra permissions to be able to edit
pages, but the wiki is probably a better place to put this content while
it's being worked on.

I am happy to do the content work (with help from scribes like KR) and