[Linux-aus] Should Linux Australia change its name

David Newall davidn at davidnewall.com
Thu Apr 26 17:52:40 EST 2012

On 26/04/12 15:10, James Turnbull wrote:
> Chris has spent more than enough time - by my count 20 odd emails worth
> - - emailing his issue in explicit detail. Sticking our heads in the sand
> denying his perspective seems both arrogant and offensive.

It could seem that way to you, to others, too, no doubt.  On the other
hand, there are those who hear Chris's concerns but don't share them.
That's not arrogance, it's their perspective.  Touch luck if that
offends you; you can't please everybody, particularly within an
organisation such as ours, where two people in a room will present three
different opinions.