[Linux-aus] hardware

Kanchana Wickremasinghe kanchana at fossmart.net
Wed Sep 14 11:27:05 EST 2011

Hi John,

Sometime back we had a similar need. Unfortunately we couldn't find a
supplier who would pre-install LINUX. Therefore we had to get the
hardware ourselves and install LINUX on it. We used MSI hardware, and
did purchase directly from Taiwan. Unfortunately they too have stopped
supplying them directly to customers. I am not sure who they have
appointed as the distributors in Australia. Their hardware is pretty
good, some of them we sent to Canada and they are still using them after
several years running 24 x 7.

I remember Cybersource folks doing similar project and might be worth
asking them where they got the hardware.
*Cyber IT Solutions P/L*
1/130-132 Stawell St
Richmond, Victoria
AUSTRALIA 3121