[Linux-aus] What happened at the SGM?

Russell Stuart russell-linuxaus at stuart.id.au
Mon Sep 5 10:28:20 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 08:39 +1000, Tim Ansell wrote:
> The video of the SGM is now up on YouTube. Sorry about taking so long
> to do this, YouTube and myself had a bit of a fight.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrC9neIRvU0&feature=channel_video_title

Thanks for uploading this.  I watched it.

For future reference blip.tv is easier to use that youtube is some ways.
You don't need non open source software to view it, and its direct
download links makes it easier for someone to move the video to the
mirror.linux.org.au.  That is where it probably belongs.