[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Code of Conduct - revised draft

Russell Stuart russell-linuxaus at stuart.id.au
Wed Nov 30 14:32:58 EST 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 12:05 +1000, Russell Stuart wrote:
> It is one thing for LA to set standards for events it runs.  But that is
> not what is happening here.

It's just been pointed out to me I may be barking up the wrong tree
entirely here.

What sort of events will this apply to?  Does it apply say something
like PyCon?  Or is to only events LA could be considered to own, like
LCA and meetings sub-organisations like SLUG?  If so, are there any
others apart from LCA and the LUGS?