[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Code of Conduct

Mark Walkom markwalkom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:55:02 EST 2011

I'm not missing anything, I was just trying to highlight that if you want
this all inclusive event then you need to go to the lowest common
denominator and that the G rating is a good place to start.
That tied with some direct comments towards things like your muppet plays
would be a good place to start.