[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Code of Conduct - revised draft

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Fri Nov 25 15:58:23 EST 2011

It's really important we have a code like this... but I feel this is too
long, and too specific.  We need a short, grokkable version - perhaps it
refers to this full length version... but as it stands it will suffer
from tl:dr

I strongly advise seeking guidance from Susanne Ruthven before this
document is finalised.